Lumps of coal? You bet. Charcoal grills rule.
At GrillsDirect.com, we know what grillers want - besides that distinctly smoky flavor that only a charcoal grill can provide. They also want great variety, top quality, and fair prices from the best brands. You'll find it all in our charcoal grills section. Our grills are loaded with features, from the gas ignition system of the Performer series of Weber charcoal grills to the easy portability of Brinkmann charcoal grills or the side firebox that provides indirect heat smoking with the Smokin' Pro line of Char-Griller grills. So grab the briquettes. It's grillin' time.
6 Quick Tips for Buying an Outdoor Charcoal Grill
2. Clean after each use. Once coals have died out, remove ashes from the ash catcher and scrape off extra particles on the grate. Use mild detergent, sponge or scraper, and clean off the grate.
3. Keeping your Weber clean will extend the life and assist in the cooking process. Use a Weber cover or bring indoors during rain or snow seasons.
4. Never wax or paint your stainless steel charcoal grill. Manufacturers have designed finishes specifically for Char-Griller that will withstand heat and weather conditions. Adding paint can damage existing finishes or cause problems when heated.
5. When using, let coals get fully ash white before cooking for optimum heat dispersal. Add extra coals around the edge periodically to maintain heat. Use a spritzer to control flare-ups when cooking.
6. Utilize the vents to maintain even heat within the combination gas and charcoal models. These vents allow air to circulate creating more heat when opened and less when closed.
Find more information in our Charcoal Grills Helpful Information section!
"I've been frying turkeys for a long time, and have finally found a site that totally meets my needs. My old turkey fryer needed to be replaced, and I admit I felt sketchy at first, ordering online. But it was so easy, and your service folks helped me right through the process. I've already used my new turkey fryer for five catered parties, and it was outstanding. Thanks for having a top-notch turkey fryer site."
-Ted S., Eagle, CO