Plug In and Grill Out With Electric Grills
5 Quick Tips for Buying Electric Grills
1. Never use an electric grill in the rain or near combustible materials, and always unplug the unit when it's not in use. The surface should be cleaned only when it has cooled completely.
2. Meco electric models are easy to use with no open flames, no gas or briquettes to purchase, and no flammable liquids or toxic emissions.
3. Cleanup is a snap with an electric grill. Most outdoor and indoor models have Teflon surfaces, so when they cool, cleaning is a simple matter of wiping down with a sponge or wet cloth.
4. Electri-Chef is popular in places that prohibit the use of charcoal, such as apartments or condos.
5. Full-size outdoor electric models have many of the same features as their gas or charcoal counterparts. A portable grill may include wheels for mobility, full closing tops, thermometers, side racks, and prep areas.
Find more information in our Helpful Information section!
""Before I came to your site I wouldn't have guessed you could grill a pizza! My dad is a big fan of cooking and loves grilling gifts. Besides a wide selection of unique grilling accessories, your site is easy to use, fun to explore, and full of great information. Customer service is exceptionally friendly. Give them a special thanks from a deeply gratified customer.""
-L.S., Hartford, CT