1. Never use an electric grill in the rain or near combustible materials, and always unplug the unit when it's not in use. The grill surface should be cleaned only when it has cooled completely.
2. Meco electric grills are easy to use with no open flames, no gas or briquettes to purchase, and no flammable liquids or toxic emissions.
3. Cleanup is a snap with an electric grill. Most outdoor and indoor models have Teflon surfaces, so when they cool, cleaning is a simple matter of wiping down with a sponge or wet cloth.
4. Electri-Chef is popular in places that prohibit the use of charcoal grills, such as apartments or condos.
5. Full-size outdoor electric grills have many of the same features as their gas or charcoal counterparts. A portable grill may include wheels for mobility, full closing tops, thermometers, side racks, and prep areas.
Find more information in our Helpful Information section!
""Living in a high rise, outdoor space is precious. Our small deck is sized just right for a barbeque smoker. A buddy from back home pointed me to your bbq smoker site. Besides the easy layout, I loved that your site had very detailed specifications of each bbq smoker. The last thing I wanted was a barbeque that was half an inch too big for my balcony. I tracked the order from purchase to my door. Thanks, because now I can enjoy some home-style cooking whenever I want.""
-S. J., New York, NY