Finding The Right Gas Grill
Great Gas Grills in Every Price Range
Your Favorite Brands Priced Right
8 Quick Tips for Buying an Outdoor Gas Grill
When it comes to gas grills, you've got options. Whether you're in the
market for a traditional propane, a built in powered by natural gas, or a drop
in for your outdoor kitchen island, our wide selection has you
2. Built in and drop in models save time, which seems more valuable than ever these days. Lighting and heating are easier, and when you're working with stainless steel, clean-up and maintenance is a lot more efficient, too.
3. How many BTUs you need for your Weber gas grill depends on the size of your cooking surface. Smaller sizes with less cooking space don't need as much heat as large ones with lots of cooking space. As you shop, consider cooking space and BTUs in relation to one another rather than as separate aspects.
4. After size and power, the next thing you'll want to consider as you shop for Weber models or others is a side burner. Having a side burner or two can make a big difference in efficiency and convenience.
5. Built-in models can be installed in metal carts or in outdoor islands. If you want mobility and optional island installation, these are the optimal choice.
6. Most of our barbecue models run on propane, but some run on natural gas. Natural gas varieties tap directly into your home's gas line, which means it will be fixed in one position, unlike propane, which tend to be mobile. Their appeal is that they won't ever run out of gas like propane do, which means no frantic runs to the service station in the middle of cooking your kebabs.
7. While Weber remains one of our most popular options, they may be at the outer reaches of some folks' price range at the desired size. Napoleon gas grills offer an attractive alternative. Napoleon has been in the business for over 30 years and offering them at a remarkable value.
8. Our selection of Napoleon models include natural gas, built in, drop in and gas barbecue models in addition to the traditional propane. In other words, if you're looking for a quality at a great value, your next purchase might be a Napoleon.
""Living in a high rise, outdoor space is precious. Our small deck is sized just right for a barbeque smoker. A buddy from back home pointed me to your bbq smoker site. Besides the easy layout, I loved that your site had very detailed specifications of each bbq smoker. The last thing I wanted was a barbeque that was half an inch too big for my balcony. I tracked the order from purchase to my door. Thanks, because now I can enjoy some home-style cooking whenever I want.""
-S. J., New York, NY