Ready-to-Grill or Custom-Built ... You Decide!
Our Price: $317.00
Top Brands for Built-In Grills & Outdoor Kitchen Islands
10 Quick Tips for Your Outdoor Kitchen
1. Moving your whole cooking operation outdoors just makes good sense. Your meal will be ready more quickly, hotter when it hits the table, and tastier because you got a little beef grease on the potatoes.
2. In addition to tasting better, food cooked in outdoor kitchens is plainly more fun to prepare. If you're something of a mess in the kitchen, you haven't nearly the pressure to keep scraps off the floor. You're happy, the dog's happy, your wife isn't upset. Everybody wins.
3. Side burners are an important part of any outdoor grill. Whether you're just boiling potatoes or preparing a homemade barbecue sauce, you're going to need the extra cooling space. Generally one is enough, but if you're a real culinary commando, go for two.
4. Nothing quite compares to having a properly built in outdoor kitchen in your backyard. It replicates the feeling of home that you get in your inside kitchen and encourages people to gather for good times.
5. Since outdoor kitchens are, by definition, quite customized, many of the pieces we offer can be mixed and matched according to your needs and outdoor layout. For the total package, get the grill, side burners, and built in cooler.
6. Because the built in outdoor kitchen is something of a permanent structure on your property, the components are almost exclusively stainless steel. Once it is built, you'll appreciate the cleanliness and longevity of stainless steel grills and components.
7. Just because you're outside doesn't mean you shouldn't keep a clean prep area. Your outdoor kitchen isn't complete without a built in trash bin. These tilt in and out with ease so you don't have to reach under or open cabinets- particularly useful when your hands are full.
8. The bar caddy is a natural choice for many when designing an outdoor kitchen. These can come equipped with sinks and bins for fruit and condiments. Add a blender and we think you've got a party on your hands.
9. If you're considering an outdoor kitchen, you're probably expecting a whole lot of people at one time or another. If this is the case, give a thought to a warming drawer. They're great for keeping breads, meats, and vegetables hot until service time, without overcooking.
10. Should you not have room for the outdoor drink caddy with a sink, you can still arrange for a sink in your outdoor kitchen. These will help with clean up, grabbing quick glasses of water, and storing uncooked meats.
Find more information in our Outdoor Kitchens Helpful Information section!
"We love this site. My family is all set up for summer grilling, thanks to everything being available right at one place. We lost our grill cover during a move, and found your site right away online. Not only did we find the exact grill cover we needed, but we also ended up ordering some tools and gift baskets for our neighbors! I've never had such an easy web-shopping experience. Thanks for being customer-oriented. We'll definitely be back to your site often. Easy to use!"
-Ms. Judy Z., Missoula, MT