Durability of Stainless Steel Grills
Stainless Steel Grills Quick Tips
1. One of the greatest benefits of stainless steel grills is
their durability. A stainless steel grill will last for years - even
decades - because of its excellent resistance to rust, tarnishing, or
2. Many of our stainless steel grills come with the option of using either natural gas or liquid propane as a fuel source. Stainless steel gas grills cost a bit more, but their energy savings are significant.
3. Another advantage of using a stainless steel gas grill is that it eliminates the need to refill propane tanks - and the danger that the tank will run out mid-barbecue.
4. Built-in stainless steel grills allow you to make your grill a permanent - and even decorative - part of a custom brick or stone enclosure or patio grill island.
5. Weber stainless steel grills have been consistently rated among the best grills by consumer research organizations and websites. The Weber Genesis E-320 gas grill is a customer favorite.
6. Not sure how many burners you need? Most of our customers find that 3 burner or 4 burner gas grills offer the best combination of size, grilling capacity, and affordability.
7. Infrared gas grills provide greater and more direct heat, which means much faster cooking times, better heat distribution, and juicier meat. Infrared grills are also great for searing meats.
8. A stainless steel grill with rotisserie makes it much easier to cook succulent roasts and other meats such as lamb and chicken. A rotisserie feature is a must for the eclectic carnivore.
9. A grill's BTU rating is the combined amount of heat generated hourly by its burners. If two grills have the same BTU rating but different cooking surface sizes, the smaller grill may actually cook better.